The attorneys and staff at Shapiro Zwanetz & Associates (SZA) are dedicated to providing the highest level of legal representation to our clients, impeccable client/customer service, and we are also dedicated to being the Greenest law firm that we can possibly be.
We do what we do because:
- We care about our clients
- We care about our community
- We care about our world
Just some ways in which Shapiro Zwanetz & Associates (SZA) have taken socially and environmentally conscious steps are as follows:
- We have gotten off the BG&E grid by having all of the power that our office consumes this applied by wind and not from coal burning power plants;
- The coffee and many of the snacks that we offer visitors to our office far from “fair trade” organizations;
- Unless our clients so object, all written communications will be paperless for the use of email;
- We offer our clients ecologically friendly grocery shopping bags so that our clients can limit the use of plastic;
- We are in the process of overhauling our office management system to reduce the use of paper and to be prepared when “e-filing” becomes the norm for the Maryland court system;
- In our free time, many of us volunteer for green activities, including but not limited to beach cleanups, park cleanups, and we have even participated in planting of trees on the banks of creeks and rivers to prevent erosion into our streams that ultimately are carried into the Chesapeake Bay.
Besides getting our clients the best outcome possible and delivering the highest client/customer service, knowing that the attorneys and staff of Shapiro Zwanetz & Associates (SZA) are also concerned with bettering their community and our world in general, are more reasons why Shapiro Zwanetz & Associates (SZA) has been recognized by “Best Law Firms in America” as a Tier 1 (the highest rating) law firm.